TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All items on this store are sold on a made-to-order basis where customers make an advance purchase during a pre-order window. Once sales conclude, the items are sent to manufacture in one of two production facilities in the UK and USA where production takes approximately 2-3 Weeks.
- Once manufactured the items will ship immediately (please see shipping information further down this page)
- We regret that once a pre-order window closes, all sales are final and changes to the items (such as size/colour/quantity) will no longer be possible. Changes to shipping might be possible if there is no change in cost associated.
- Please be aware that whilst we strive to minamise any disruption, production times are subject to change. Given the made-to-order nature of these sales twtw.shop is unable to accept liability or provide compensation for a delay in production times that results in a later than expected delivery of your item.
- We accept payments via Credit & Debit Card, Apple Pay & Paypal.
- When using a credit/debit card charges to your account will be made through our Merchant service provider Shopify and appear on your statements as Twenty Twenty London.
All Transactions take place on secure, encrypted gateways hosted and operated by our Merchant service provider
- All sales transacted on twtw.shop are taken in GBP with currency conversion provided by Shopify.
- If after 28 days your item has still not been received, we will issue a refund in full, or where stock permitting, send out a replacement item
- We regret that customers are unable to pick up items in person or send their own courier of choice to collect a shipment.
- Customers will be liable for ALL import duties and customs charges the shipment may incur on arrival at the shipment destination.
REFUNDS & RETURNS
- In the event of damage or malfunction, customers have 14 days from receipt of their shipment to request a full refund or replacement item (stock permitting). Your refund will be processed within 5 working days from receipt of your request, and if you've requested replacement items they will be shipped at no additional cost. You will not be required to return any defective items.
- For pre-order items, customers can cancel their order entirely and receive a full refund as long as the refund request arrives before the pre-order window concludes. Once this window closes, all sales are final and returns and refunds will only be accepted in the case of damage, malfunction or non-arrival.
- Regrettably we can not offer refunds on unwanted items or on items where sizing is not as expected.
PLEASE CONTACT ORDERS@TWTW.SHOP FOR FURTHER ASSISTANCE, REFUND CLAIMS & ORDER ENQUIRIES
Site operated by 20/20 LDN LTD.